Missionary work is going forward in Hope
Mills. We have been really busy this week and the work is hastening. We have now
been on Facebook for a few weeks and are still working hard to figure everything
out. For facebook I am not really allowed to talk to family or friends (unless they are non members or less active), but even then the only communication I can do over facebook is for missionary purposes. We are going to be teaching the rest of our zone how to use Facebook on the
18th so we are trying to learn as fast as we can. We have not seen any success
coming yet from our online missionary work but hopefully will soon.
D-- was baptized this last week. She is an
investigator that has been coming to church for about two years. She has met
with missionaries on and off during that time and was just waiting for some
legal things to clear up before she could get baptized. For the past few months
she has been taught by the Sister missionaries so I didn't have that much chance
to teach her. She is a really good person and was smiling ear to ear when she
was baptized and also when she was confirmed.
Sister Missionaries, D--, Elder Green, Brayden
We did get to go to the temple this past Friday. It was awesome! I really wish that we could go more often because it is always a spiritual boost. We went with all of the missionaries in our zone ( all 36 of them). On the way home the member who was driving us got a ticket so it was an eventful day.
Elder Green and Brayden
Sister V-- is
doing great! She passed her baptismal interview and will be baptized either this
Saturday or next Saturday! We did get to see her this week and she is really
excited as well to get baptized! She really has come a long way. She started off
as an atheist but over time has come to believe in Jesus Christ and is excited
to follow him.
Its great to hear that life back home is going
great. I cant believe how old everyone looks in those pictures that you sent me.
How is everyone enjoying school? Hopefully everything is going well. Thank you
for the quote as always!
Well I will look forward to talking to you next week!
Love Elder Mortensen
Well I will look forward to talking to you next week!
Love Elder Mortensen

No comments:
Post a Comment