Wednesday, July 17, 2013

I Have Been Transfered!

Dear family and friends,

Sorry I wasn't able to email you on Monday, the library was closed so I didn't get a chance.

I just want to write a quick letter this week. I have been transferred and I am in Hope Mills First Ward. I am not far from Lumberton. I am in the same zone so I will get to go on exchange to Lumberton in the near future. I have been called to be a zone leader and I am super excited! Elder Green is my companion, he is great and has been out for about 17 months. We are really excited to be companions.

I don't have a lot of time, but Ill try to answer all of your questions next week. I hope y'all do have a good week and know that I love y'all.

Love Elder Mortensen

P.S. The Mcallister's from Lehi are in the second ward so I'll probably get a chance to see them here soon!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment