Dear family and friends,
This week has been a great one! This
letter is going to be quick but I'll try to let you know the most important
things of what happened this week. First off, I am going to get transferred. It
is next Tuesday that I will be headed to Tabor City North Carolina! It is right
on the South Carolina border. During our interviews this week President told me
a lot of things about this branch and why I will be going there but I'll have to
tell you more of that in another letter. I am really excited because there is a
lot of opportunity for work there. I will be serving again as a district
leader.
Everything here in Hope Mills is going well! We have an
investigator named J-- who is progressing really well! He lives about a mile or
two from the church and walks to church every week. He also walks to our lessons
that we have every week at the church. He is really smart! He has read the Book
of Mormon a lot in the last two weeks and is now in Alma 30ish. He can recall
every detail from what he reads, it is really quite amazing. Every time at the
beginning of our lessons we ask him to tell us what he read about and I am
continually amazed as he tells us. He can remember a lot of details better than
I can and I've read the book a lot more than he has!!! He is doing great and is
working toward baptism in December.
Everything else is going well,
the H-- and B-- families are still doing great! We found a few more
families this week to teach. S-- is doing great! She didn't come to church
this week but is really loving all we share with her and said that she wants to
be baptized.
No comments:
Post a Comment