Hello family,
Thank you so much for the email, it was a lot of
fun to read. Y'all have a great sense of humor and I think that is great! It
sounds like there is a lot of great things going on! I cant believe Josh is now
16, happy late birthday! I hope you are enjoying driving. So the Dirty Dash
looked a lot of fun. Where was it held at? Im sure y'all had a great time
getting clean after that. I think that is something I would really enjoy! Next
time Mom need's to do it! My week was fantastic. The Burmese are doing very well. Aye Meh had her interview on Saturday and is good to go for baptism next Saturday! We are really excited! Aye Meh does not really speak English so we are trying to find out how we can make the baptismal service memorable for her. We are still trying to get her husband Su Reh interested, he is just really shy and does not come to church. Doh Reh's family is doing well and we continue to teach them a lot. Heh Reh has become a really good translator for his family so that is great to see! They are a really fun family to be around and they really enjoy learning and coming to church each week. 3 of their family have baptismal dates and we are still working to help the rest of them accept a baptismal date. Sway is still on for his baptism. He goes to young men's every week and seems to enjoy himself. We don't have a lot of youth in our ward, im not sure the exact number, but there is not a lot.
Michael and Snow are doing great as well! It is really great teaching Snow because she speaks really good English. I feel like I am teaching a normal lesson when we teach her. She said that she will be baptized but does not want to pick a day yet. Michael has been really tired from work this week so we didn't really get to teach him, but they both came to church again.
Thank's again for the letter, It is always fun to hear what is going on back home, I hope y'all have a great week and I cant wait to tell you about the miracles that we will see this week.
Love Elder Mortensen
The mission is splitting this transfer. I am going to be staying in
the same mission with President Bernhisel. The new mission is taking the Kinston
and Goldsboro zones which is about half of our mission geographically. Do you
know where Sister Estes is and if she will be going to the new mission or not?
No comments:
Post a Comment