Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Travel Information

Hello all!

I am going to give you my travel information over this email so you can recieve it as fast as possible. We are flying out on the 28th, so next monday. We leave the MTC around 4:00 am. We are traveling on Delta Airlines and our first flight leaves Salt Lake at 7:10 am and arrives in Atlanta around 12:51pm. Our next flight leaves Atlanta at 1:50 and we arrive in Raleigh at 3:17 pm. I am not sure yet when I will have the chance to call soo be expecting it anywhere from 4:30 a.m. -7:00 a.m. or around 1:00 p.m.  I wish I could tell you exactly but I am not sure yet. They have call cards here at the MTC that we can buy so you could send one if you want but im probbably going to buy some just in case. I also forgot to tell you that I did find my sewing kit and that there isn't really anything I need. I thought I had one more white long sleeve shirt and if that is around the house it would be great if you could send it. No hurry, I probbably wont need that many long sleeve until after the summer.

Love, Elder Mortensen

No comments:

Post a Comment