Dear Mom and Dad,
It seems like when I write home I get to hear a lot about what is happening with the kids which is good, but how are you two doing? I really miss talking to you. It was nice to chat for a little bit at the airport. So far I haven't been too homesick, well...there isn't time to be homesick. Every minute of every day is spent trying to find and talk to people about Christ. I love it!! It definitely is a lot more work than I thought it would be, but is very rewarding. I am now settled into my apartment which is pretty nice. We have spent alot of time working on the area book and organizing everything. Hopefully we will start to see some more progressing investigators here soon.
I am so very grateful for you. I probably didn't say it enough when I lived at home. Thank you for being such great supporters of everything I have done. I wouldn't be anywhere without your love and support. Thank you for being such great parents for me and the other kids. I know we all love you for all you have done and continue to do for us. I hope to hear of some good things about you two in the near future.
Love, Elder Brayden Mortensen
P.S. They do give us a card for food and other expenses like that.
No comments:
Post a Comment