Dear Family,
This has been a crazy week! We are stopping at the library
today for a short while because last monday my companion Elder Peck didnt get to
message his family. I guess ill just give you a little information before I send
another letter on monday.
My first area is the Wilmington first ward!! It is on
the coast at the bottom of the state. So far I am loving it!!! My companion
Elder Peck is from Highland and Jordan Peck is his cousin. I was able to get
settled in and am almost done unpacking all I need.
There are some exciting
things happening here in the next few days. On saturday, Elder Jeffery Holland
is comming to talk at our mission conference! I am soo excited because he is one
of my favorite speakers!
I think there are 180ish missionaries in our mission.
None of my MTC district members are in my zone, we are all spread out across the
map.
I am having some really good experiences that I will tell you about when I
write on monday. Until then be safe and have a good couple of days! I love all
you guys and cant wait to tell you about everything happening here:)
Love, Elder Mortensen
P.S. I need some mail sent to my address here in raleigh for proof of address so I can get a library card.
No comments:
Post a Comment